Rules & Regulations
The school year begins in June and ends in March.
- Admission to the school is restricted by certain policies of the
Management and by the conditions of age, ability and conduct. The age
of admission to "LKG" as 3.5 to 4.5 as on June 1, 2015.
- Copies of Birth Certificate and Immunization Records must be provided at
the time of admission.
- The school begins at 8:30 a. m.
- The morning session begins with the assembly and all students are
expected to attend it. Please ensure that your child is on time and
- In case of child’s absence, kindly inform the school office and fill the
“Record of Leave or Absence” form in the handbook.
- If the child is absent for more than five consecutive days, medical
certificate should be produced along with the leave application by the
- BOYS : Grey shorts and light blue shirt. Black shoes and grey socks.
- GIRLS : Grey frock. Black shoes and grey socks .
- BOYS : White shorts and sky blue T- shirt .White shoes and white socks.
- GIRLS : White skirt and sky blue T- shirt. White shoes and white socks.
- It is compulsory for girls to wear petticoats and bloomers and boys to wear briefs and vests.
- No jewellery except small ear studs is permitted. Girls should avoid
wearing chains, fancy earrings, anklets, bangles, kajal, bindi, nailpolish
- Girls must use only black hair bands and clips on regular days and white
hair bands and clips on Wednesdays.
- During rainy season, children should wear crocs (rainwear sandals).
- School fees must be paid regularly before the 10th of every month.
Defaulters will have to pay a fine of Rs. 10 per day/- from 11th of each
- All fees must be remitted at the Puthuvype Branch of the Federal Bank
- The fees once paid will not be refunded on any account.
- A challan book will be given to all students for the remittance of fee.
Individual challans should be filled up in duplicate (with same serial
number) and submitted to the bank.
- The code number and class should be mentioned in the challan form.
Kindly keep the receipts for reference.
- Remittance of fees shall be made by cash only. In exceptional cases,
cheques shall also be accepted by the Puthuvype Branch of the Bank
along with transaction charges.
- If your child is allergic, kindly specify in the handbook.
- If your child suffers from contagious or infectious diseases, kindly avoid
sending him / her to school.
- If medication is to be administered at school, kindly mention the correct
dosage and time in the hand book. If not, medicine will not be given to
your child. Do not send medicines in breakable bottles.
Health and Hygine
- Students must maintain personal hygiene and come neatly dressed to
- Nails and hair to be trimmed regularly. Girls are supposed to maintain a
short hair cut preferably (veg. cut).
- Mushroom cut or any other fashionable hair cut is not allowed for boys.
- Develop the habit of washing hands before and after eating and send
clean lunch box, water bottles and napkin to school.
Conveyance and Bus Rules
- The van boarding and alighting point must be clearly mentioned in the ID
card .In case of any change, kindly inform the school office.
- Parents, who send children by private vehicles, must ensure that the
driver has all the details of your child to prevent confusion and to ensure
your child’s safety.
- Kindly mention vehicle driver’s name and number in the ID card.
Picnics & Field Trips
- Short educational tours are arranged for the children by the school to
various places of interest.
- The school authorities, Management and the staff will not be responsible
for any accident or mishap during picnics.
Food and Snacks
- Lunch, snack and water should be send with the child every day.
- Kindly wrap the lunch box neatly with a napkin.
- Kindly send fruits as afternoon snack and veggie items for lunch.
- Children can wear colour dress on their birthdays. You may gift story
books as a remembrance of their birthday.
- Kindly avoid sweets wrapped in plastic paper.
- Kindly write the correct emergency contact number on the front page of
the hand book.
- In case of any change in the address / telephone number, parents/
guardians are requested to inform the school.
- Changes should be made only in person.
- Parents can meet or call teachers from 12.15 pm to 1 pm to know about
your child’s progress.
- Parents are not allowed to enter the classroom during working hours.
- Parents are requested to attend all the meetings and collect the report
cards at the end of each term.
- We expect your whole hearted co-operation in all the ventures for the
overall development of your child.
- Any complaints related to the school can be informed to the H M or the
- Kindly send all the books to school on re - opening day.
- Child should wear I.D card everyday without fail.
- Kindly fill in the personal records and affix photos in the handbook.
- Handbook should be checked and sent to school every day.
- All circulars and worksheets should be acknowledged.
- All the books should be covered with brown paper and labeled.
- The hand book should be maintained neatly throughout the year. Do not
cover the handbook.
- All the circulars should be filed for future reference.
- If you are sending money, kindly enclose it in an office cover (envelope)
and mention it in the handbook.
- Children are not allowed to bring books or other articles to school unless
specifically asked for.
- The child’s name should be written on all the items sent to school ( bag,
water bottle, shoes, umbrella, lunchbox, snack box ,uniform, napkin etc... .
- Please keep a spare dress and undergarment in the child’s bag every day.
- Assignments will be send home for practice. Worksheets done in the class
will be sent regularly. Kindly file for future reference.
- Request for transfer certificates must be submitted one month prior to
withdrawal in the prescribed form attached in the hand book.
- T C will be issued only on settlement of all dues.
The Management reserves the right to introduce new rules and regulations
or to amend the existing ones in case of exigencies and in furtherance of the
aims, objective and ideals of the school.